SERVICES & SPECIALTIES
Individual members of the firm have diverse
experience in the counseling and appraisal of most types of income
producing properties. Property rights evaluated include fee simple,
leased fee and leasehold interests, undivided partial interests,
A partial list of available services
- Appraisal services for use in condemnation,
foreclosure, arbitration matters, and estate taxation.
- Providing valuation and counseling for
the acquisition and liquidation of real estate assets.
- Mortgage and property portfolio analyses.
- Formulation of pro forma statements for
- Analysis of properties concerning Highest
and Best/Optimum Use.
- Valuation of investment alternatives by
use of mortgage-equity techniques.
- Cash flow, marketability, and feasibility
- Special appraisal problems: Air rights
valuation, price allocation, partnership buy-out or liquidation,
and investment value estimates.
- Value-in-Use analyses for institutional
and other special purpose properties.
- Valuation of planned unit developments
and condominium projects, considering retail value estimates,
development expenses, and absorption analyses.
- Periodic valuation for trusts and corporate
profit sharing/pension plans.
- Valuation of rural and timber lands.
- Valuation of recreation/resort, hotel/motel,
and medical service properties.
- Valuation of high-rise office and multi-use
- Valuation of multi-family, warehouse, industrial,
and commercial uses.
- Valuation of large multi-use land developments
including those with major amenities such as golf courses, marinas,
tennis/swim facilities, etc.
- Computer applications in the analysis of
complex real estate cash flow problems.